onsdag 18 november 2009

Novell på engelskan

skriver en novell på engelskan nu. har fastnat i början nu haha o vet inte hur den ska fortsätta. det här har jag skrivit:

I felt the pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a big spot of blood on my shirt. I tumbled back into the cold and empty factory hall. I hit the floor with a loud crash. While U lay there, I remembered what had happened during the last two hours.

I was walking in the wood; it was a beautiful warm day. The birds were singing and I felt the warm wind in my hair. I was thinking that this day would be the best day of my life. I was on my way to my boyfriend, he lived in a small place and if I took a shortcut trough the wood, it would go much faster. Suddenly I felt a cold breeze and I started to shiver.

daniel<3

hmm nu vet jag somsagt inte vad jag ska skriva och har förmodligen inte den bästa engelskan haha så skratta inte, hmm hoppas jag kommer på något! puss

2 kommentarer: